Saturday, May 3, 2008

Thing 23




I really enjoyed using the world cat because I was able to see how the library locates ILLs and how it all works. I really like the system and can see how it has become very successful. I also enjoyed "playing" in the sandbox. I liked how everyone could respond to the questions and add their own responses to everyone else. The only thing I didn't like about that was when looking at the sandbox it was impossible to tell who wrote what. I did not really like the RSS feeds because I prefer going onto all the different websites to view what I am looking for. I go online when I have the time to enjoy being online and speeding up the process doesn't sound all that great to me.

1 comment:

abird said...

Congratulations on an early finish.
Yeah..very good job.
A